Saturday, April 7, 2012

Same weight this week

I appear to not have moved on the scale. I actually think I may not have eaten enough this week.
I worked out a lot, mostly five miles each day and ate under 1300 calories every day. But I also upped my weight lifting so that may account for the no change. But maybe I'll have a bigger number next week to make up for this week.
Birthday party today for Scarlett! She's turning five on Monday, but we had the party today since tomorrow is Easter and Monday is a school day.
Faith and Ben came for the birthday.
We had a nice time. I am not feeling too good right now, belly troubles. I think it's because I ate birthday cake, and I haven't had anything like that for a good month and a half.
So, anyway, that's all for now!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment