Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Five pounds...wa wa wa what?

Yep! I lost five pounds last week. At least that's what the scale is telling me.
I'm still walking every day and eating well. So I think the walking is becoming a habit now. Which makes life easier.
Still getting about a sale a day on my Etsy shop. While that is good, it's a lot slower than it used to be.
But part of me just thinks it's the time of year. I just wish the Christmas stuff could be more spread out, because last christmas killed me! I am not sure what I will do this time around. Maybe just offer a ton of new items as is, no modifications and then I can just mail them out as I have them. But I'm not sure how much surplus I can get made by then.
I was contemplating slowing down the shop yesterday, thinking I spend way too much time on it and perhaps I should focus more on the kids.  But then all three will be in full time, all day school starting in September.
Well it's a lot of things to think about.
I have decided that I am going to let my hair grow out again, while I like it short for the most part, I hate waking up with my hair being completely insane and the only way to make it look presentable is to shower, because brushing it doesn't cut it. And when it's longer you can brush it or put it in a ponytail and then immediately you are presentable.
Friday begins Spring Break for the kids, and Josh's school too. All next week I will have to figure out what to do with all my munchkins, say a long prayer to whoever you pray to that we will have decent, and by decent I mean not rainy, weather for at least some of the week next week. It might be nice to get some yard work done. Maybe Spring will actually arrive sometime soon.
It's rained everyday for the past two months pretty much and I'm frankly just about at my wits end with it all. I told Josh yesterday I wouldn't mind moving to North Carolina, or Arizona or somewhere where it doesn't rain all day every day for months. The poor kids, there are months where they can do nothing outside! SUCKS!!!!
I think I've got a bad case of PMS and a weather related mood disorder.


No comments:

Post a Comment