Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow day?!

Today was a bit icy so the school's were cancelled. The kids were home all day and it was a good day overall. I got my hour and twenty minutes of walking in. I walked five miles. And then I did a few weights for the upper body. Then I also got a few orders today for wallets so I worked on those the rest of the day. Got about three completely sewn and the rest cut out and interfaced for working on tomorrow.

Josh has to work every Fri, Sat and Sun for the entire month of March, the 2:30 to 11:00 shift. Which sucks, but that's the only shift they really give him. I guess the day shifts are always taken. But it looks like there is hope that he may get to work in the ER for his internship part and then possibly that can turn into full time once he gets the RN degree/license.
I hope he is able to get days and not nights some time in the future.  I just miss him when he's gone. Night time is the best time to hang out without the kids and watch movies, etc.
So it sucks that he's gone all weekend essentially.

Ok, enough complaining! I did really well on eating today and for dinner had a protein shake we made with frozen bananas, protein powder, vanilla yogurt, skim milk and a  little reduced fat peanut butter. It was really good. And I'm not hungry which is the plus of the protein!

Off to bed! Will walk and eat good tomorrow, and every other day for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment