Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lost another pound

Since last week, I lost one pound. That doesn't sound like much, but it is a loss at least. I have walked every day since coming back from my trip to Italy. That's about a month now of every day walking. And the calories have been under for the last week what I should be eating. So I am probably just needing to actually eat more calories. Although it seems counter intuitive to do that.
Last night we got a couple of pizza's from Papa Murphy's the take and bake kind. For me I got a d-lite veggie pizza and it was soooo good. Plus I was really hungry!
I have a bit of leftovers of that also. I think I may have it again tonight for dinner.

Been working hard with the shop this week, lots of orders and a new Liberty of London fabric that a customer from Japan requested that I get so she could have a wallet made from it. So I made it and she ordered it and also another wallet for her friend. So that was a great sale! And I get to have another Liberty of London wallet in the shop!

Kids are all doing well. I'm trying to make healthy eating a thing in the house that we pick all the time. Especially getting the kids to choose healthy, which they usually always do. They love fruit and we try to keep a lot of it around. Also broccoli is a good one with the kids, they always eat that too.
I just need to figure out what to cook for dinners, I always have a hard time with this!
I am not so good at planning out meals.  

That's something to strive to get better at.

So just to sum up, since I got home from Italy I have lost 9 pounds. And it's been one month.
So that's a pretty good number for one month! I'd take that every month!





Here's a photo of five pounds and one pound of fat, I lost almost two of those big ones! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment